Our focus is complete customer satisfaction. In the event, if you are displeased with the services provided, we will refund back the money, provided the reasons are genuine and proved after investigation. Please read the fine prints of each deal before taking the services.
If the customer changes its mind for the services taken, we will not be liable to cancel the service. In case customers asks us to hold the processing of the service, we shall hold the fees paid for a period of 1 year from the date of payment.
Before processing any refund, we reserve the right to make best effort to complete the service. In case, of non-completion of services post receipt of refund request, a cancellation fee of 30% + earned fee + fee paid to government or any third party would be applicable.
We will refund the money only in case we fail to provide service to our customers from our end post our internal investigation. Applicant need to apply for the same via email at email@example.com.
Refund will not be provided to the user, once it is earned by the company, because of the time and energy invested by our manpower for their work done, which is not returnable. So basically, all the processing fees, payment gateway charges, admin fees, and cost of resources for the work done, will be deducted. In short, further, we cannot refund any money which is paid to government bodies, such as filing fees or taxes, or to other third parties with a role in processing your order.
1) The Refund shall be only considered in the event there is a clear, visible deficiency with the service or product purchased from Food Licence Consultant.
2) In the event a customer has paid for a service and then requests for a refund only because there was a change in mind, the refund shall not be considered as there is no fault, defect, or onus on Food Licence Consultant.
3) Refund requests shall not be entertained after the work has been shared with you in the event of change of mind. However, we shall give you the option of using the amount paid for by you, for an alternative/ additional service in Food Licence Consultant amounting to the same value and the said amount could be applied in part or whole towards the said new service; and
4) A refund request can be made at firstname.lastname@example.org. If the request for a refund has been raised 15 days after the purchase of a service or product has been completed and the same has been intimated and indicated via email or through any form of communication stating that the work has been completed, then, such refund request shall be deemed invalid and shall not be considered.
5) If you have any queries about the application process, you can write us a mail at email@example.com. In case we need any additional clarification about your business activity our team will reach you by email or call.
6) If the request for the refund has been approved by Food Licence Consultant, the same shall be processed and intimated to you via email. This refund process could take a minimum of 15 (fifteen) business days to process and shall be credited to your bank account accordingly. We shall handle the refund process with care and ensure that the money spent by you is returned to you at the earliest.
The result of a particular process/service cannot be guaranteed as the same involves dependency on Governing Authorities related to the said service. This further implies that rejections/ approvals /responses by Govt Authorities or technical issues with Government sites including Government backlogs etc. are not within the purview of SK-INFOSOFT. These may lead to unexpected delays before completion of the process and factors like these are outside our control hence not eligible for refund.